La Marquise Express
Do I get to choose my meals?
No, Menu for every day is specially planned already by our Chef. Upon signing up you will get to see the menu to be delivered daily, weekly and monthly.
Will my allergies be taken into consideration when preparing my meal?
Yes, it will be definitely be taken into consideration.
Are your meals frozen?
No, our meals are freshly prepared and cooked on a daily basis
If I am not at home/office, can I change my delivery address?
Yes, but you have to call our customer service representative 24 hours Before the delivery date. Kindly note that we will charge an additional delivery fee In case the new address is out of our delivery zone.
When do you deliver?
We deliver during weekdays only. Our subscription is based on 5 lunch meals.
What time should I expect my La Marquise Express meal to be delivered?
Our delivery starts from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Can I skip one day of my delivery subscription?
Yes, but skipping one meal is applicable only for Monthly Subscription.
How fresh is the quality of La Marquise Express meals?
All La Marquise Express Meals are freshly prepared and cooked on a daily basis. We deliver it by temperature-controlled vehicles to maintain the quality of all meals.
Terms & Condetions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all food delivery orders that are placed with La Marquise Express (“we”, “our” or “us”), whether via our website at marquise.com, through our delivery hotline (800-MARQUISE), or by any other third party. By placing your food delivery order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. You are required to make your payment via debit card, credit card or by cash upon receiving your first order. Prices are VAT inclusive.
2. Free delivery to a single location only. Change of delivery address within your monthly subscription can be done with an extra charge of 25 AED for the areas that are not within our delivery zone. Our delivery hours are from 11.00 am to 3.00pm daily. However, unforeseen circumstances like act-of-God or traffic/parking restrictions may result in delays. All delivery times stated, agreed or represented by us are meant to be indicative estimates only, and we will not be bound by or responsible for any inconvenience or loss arising to you from late deliveries.
3. You agree to check the food at the point of delivery to ensure that the delivered food corresponds with your order.
4. If you opt to cancel or stop your subscription, please be advise that non-refund policy will be applied.
5. We advise that all food orders are to be consumed within 2 hours of collection/delivery. To the fullest extent permitted under law, we disclaim all liability and we will not be responsible for any food poisoning arises from not preserving the food or consequences arising from the consumption of food orders 2 hours after delivery or collection TIME.
6. We may update the details of our products (including the applicable prices), and these Terms and Conditions, from time to time without prior notice by posting a new version on this website. You should check this website regularly to ensure that you are familiar with the most updated information and Terms and Conditions.